8.07.2012

Glorious Sunshine

Today was a most beautiful day. The sun was warm and everything was crystal clear. When the air that we breathe is fresh, we can experience a kind of clarity. It's so lovely to see your world on a clear, sunny day. Almost all troubles can be forgotten when the glorious sunshine grabs our attention. It's just a matter of noticing the change.
Spreading the sunshine is easy. It can be as simple as just smiling at someone that you pass in the street. I know that if someone smiles at me, I cannot help but smile back. It's contagious!
Even the animals seem to smile back at me...! The flowers lift their heads, the trees sway in the breeze...! Colours are brighter. Everything seems at ease.


2 comments:

  1. I agree 100% :-).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather really makes a big difference in how we feel doesn't it? I'm glad you agree Lib.

      Delete