5.13.2014

Our Fleeting Lives

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've been here...

I have written in the past mostly about my animals' antics and other such things. I have decide to also talk to you about lots of other things too. 

This blog is all about my experience of family life, work, being a woman, and above all the love of this fleeting experience we call life.

Our lives are so full and busy that we are often unable to notice that it is passing us by, that’s why I call it fleeting.


I love to try everyday to slow time down. It is a challenge that I like to set for myself and, it is a difficult one at that.

How do you manage your busy lives? 

2 comments:

  1. Only way I could manage everything on my plate was take long service leave. I kinda treat it as a trial retirement, and I declare the trial a success. I can retire at 60, which is end of this year for me.

    I keep busy with all kinds of things - play music, ride motorbikes, lots of activities with my friends. Especially helping each other do stuff. They help me in return and that then makes getting through the chores of life easier on all of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A trial retirement sounds great! That's very exciting that you can retire very soon. And, I think having a great supportive friend network is so valuable, it makes us appreciate our time so much more :)

      Delete