5.16.2014

Today was spent de-cluttering!
I have a real need at the moment to de-clutter everything!
I started with my bedroom a couple of weeks ago, and yes it has taken me that long to clean out my wardrobe, under my bed and beside my bed. I had a pile of books beside my bed (that I wasn't reading might I add) that was half a metre high (if you stacked them all ontop of one another- they were actually in a few piles but it sounds more dramatic when I say they could have been a metre high!)
So, today I cleared out my dressing table. It was full of loads of things that were completely unrelated to what should be in a dressing table. I found dirty tissues (Ew!), bits of crumpled paper, bent out of shape hair pins (ones that could no longer be used), used (dead) batteries, tampons (not used- of course!), and all manner of things. What I have left in there now is jewellery and hair clips, nothing else. It feels so good to have this job done! I am rewarding myself with time sitting on my bed with Silva,
 looking out the window at the waning afternoon light...Bliss :)


No comments:

Post a Comment